Whoot! It’s my Birthday! I can’t believe it’s been a year already, time definitely flies! I am always grateful for all the positive situations I come across in my everyday life, no matter how little they are, great friends, family, co-workers, and even yummy food 🙂 However, I want to take this opportunity to honour you guys and say thank you to all of you who follow and hopefully enjoy my recipes. You guys have been very supportive from the very beginning and have watched me grow, and no matter what ups and downs you go through in your everyday lives, you still find the time to show love, and it means more to me than you can ever imagine. So thank you guys! And you bet I love the heck out of your lovely faces.
Since I mainly post recipes, I decided to let you guys into my world and share with you ten random facts about me, yay!
1. I’m 5’9 and I won’t wear heels that are higher than 4 inches, but I might excuse a couple of 5 inch heels if they are super sexy 😉
2. I’ve always fantasized about peyote in the desert with Sting while he’s singing Desert Rose.
3. My brain is always on overdrive….always.
4. I’ve been on reality tv to conquer my fear of lizards, but instead I developed a new fear for spiders, but I would still do it again 😉
5. I love heights! I’m planning on going sky diving and bungee jumping sometime next year. I guess that makes me a bit of an adrenaline junkie.
6. I have chipmunk cheeks, which is why I don’t smile in my pictures often, but they are here to stay so I’ll have to embrace them 🙂
7. I’ve always wanted a pet turtle. If I ever get one, I would name it D’angelo 🙂
8. I love food! (Well obviously haha)
9. I am always finding new ways to incorporate new fitness regimes into my lifestyle, and that does not exclude pole dancing ?
10. I have a bucket list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 30, and one of those things is to have lunch with Samuel L. Jackson because his awesomeness will make me awesomely happy 🙂
Have amazing hump day!!