I was asked to participate in the Burnbrae Farms campaign, sponsored by Burnbrae Farms. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.
If you’re looking for a quick and healthy meal on the go, these Spinach Egg White Quiche Bowls should be your go to anytime of the day! Made with Burnbrae Farms Naturegg Simply Egg Whites, these quiche bowls are high in protein and make a great addition to your healthy diet.
I’ve been using Burnbrae Farms eggs in my cooking and baking consistently for almost 2 years now. So, when I discovered they also had egg whites, it was the icing on the cake. Don’t get me wrong, whole eggs are definitely nutritious and should be a staple part of your diet. However, Naturegg Simply Egg Whites have fewer calories and fat, which could be a lighter meal option especially after the holidays.
These spinach egg white quiche bowls are very easy to put together. It only takes less than 5 minutes to prep and about 15-20 minutes to bake. And guess what? With the Naturegg Simply Egg Whites, all you have to do is shake, pour and season as you please, because Burnbrae Farms does the cracking and separating to avoid waste and mess. You can also use what you need and save the rest in the refrigerator for your next use. Isn’t that amazing? Sometimes the best things in life are hassle free. Happy eating!
- Recipe for Crust:
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon organic baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Naturegg Simply Egg Whites
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Naturegg Simply Egg Whites
- ¼ cup chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon diced red onions
- 1 tablespoon diced red bell peppers
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crust ingredients in a medium bowl and place in a non-stick greased muffin pan.
- Make a shallow hole in the crust to create a space for the filling and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine the filling ingredients together and gently pour into the crust cups.
- Place the biscuit bowls back into the oven and bake again for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are fully set. Serve when ready.