Its the weekend! And the weather is gorgeous! I’m hosting a dinner party for my ladies tonight and unfortunately, this isn’t on the menu, but it is a yummy and healthy recipe to make for a brunch or dinner party! I used Blue Goose organic skinned chicken thighs, almond flour for the breaded crust and raw honey mixed with sriracha sauce for the glaze. Who says you have to feel guilty when indulging in fried chicken?😉
8 free range chicken thighs
2 cups almond flour
2 organic cage free eggs
1 tsp Flavor God garlic lovers seasoning (or garlic powder)
1/3 cup sriracha sauce
1/2 cup raw honey (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with foil paper.
2. Place almond flour and garlic seasoning in one bowl and eggs in another. Dip each chicken drumstick in the almond flour, then the egg mixture, and back in the almond flour, then place them on the parchment paper.
3. Place chicken in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken starts to brown.
4. While the chicken is in the oven, make your honey sriracha sauce. Place a skillet on your stove over high heat and bring honey and sriracha to a boil and set aside.
5. When chicken is ready, take the chicken out of the oven and turn the settings to broil. Coat chicken in honey sriracha sauce and place back on the baking sheet. Place back in the oven and bake for 6 minutes.
6. Enjoy when ready.